Take a FREE Wellness Assessment >
"First Impression is the last impression."
A study on men's health has proven a direct correlation between a man's height and power. Height is critical in dating and social life, and professional life.
The internet is filled with several height supplements. All of them boast of working superbly well. But do you know that most of them are laced with side effects? Thus, it is imperative to go for safe height supplements. And when you are looking for such safe products, herbal supplements top the charts. But before we zoom in on this part, let's understand the process of height growth.
Men can experience growth in their height until the age of 25. The human growth hormone is controlled by the pituitary gland, which is known to boost cartilage production between the long bones of both hands and legs.
This cartilage then gets converted into a bone, which increases height. And this growth process continues even after the ossification procedure gets completed.
One of the significant growth supplements is Ashwagandha root extracts. A Frequently posed question by most readers is - Does Ashwagandha increase height? Read on to find out.
Brief Overview on Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is an evergreen medicinal herb. You can find this popular Ayurvedic herb in India, the Middle East, and some parts of Africa. Due to Ashwagandha's various medicinal properties, you can use this shrub's root and berry to treat several health conditions. It can be taken in the form of Ashwagandha tablets, powder, and capsules.
Does Ashwagandha Increase Height?
Yes, Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry for height, does work. Ashwagandha for height increase has been used for several years. Many people have commented that Ashwagandha height results are pretty positive.
Ashwagandha is also known as an "adaptogen," used for stress relief in humans. This herb has several pros apart from height gain.
Ashwagandha root extracts are one of the most critical growth hormones for height. It produces gamma-aminobutyric acid, which acts as the brain's calming neurotransmitter.
Also Read: Ashwagandha for weight loss
Ashwagandha Benefits for Height: How can Ashwagandha Increase Height?
- Human growth hormone is essential in the growth and development of the body. GABA, which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, has a vital role to play here. It can block specific signals in your brain, as a result of which there is a decrease in the nervous system activities.
- Scientific researches have pointed out that an increase in GABA means an increase in human growth hormone. An increase in GABA also has a calming effect on the body, which reduces anxiety and fear.
- A healthy chemical balance of proteins and vitamins in your body and cell rejuvenation further increases the HGH hormone production. Thus, you can add Ashwagandha root extract can increase this growth hormone in your body.
- Bone formation, muscle building, and strength also play a role in overall height growth. Winter cherry for height also helps in increasing bone density. It increases the expression of genes, which further helps bones' mineralization.
- Ashwagandha also helps in reducing stress levels and inducing sleep. Proper sleep is crucial in the development of height. Poor diet and lack of exercise can also contribute to the above factors.
- This medicinal herb is beneficial for both the brain and blood. For instance, Ashwagandha is known to naturally induce sleep, boost brain function, reduce blood sugar level and cortisol level, and fight anxiety and depression.
Mentioned above were some of the essential points, which prove Ashwagandha benefits for height increase.
Also Read: Side effects of ashwagandha
Ashwagandharishta for height
What is Ashwagandharishta? It is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine with Ashwagandha as its main component, helping to increase height. Multiple other ingredients like Sweta Musli, Hareetaki, Haridra, Yashtimadhu, Vidari Kand, Mustaka, Trivrit, Ananta Mool, Krishna Sariva, and more, are present in it as well.
This concoction not only increases height, but also cures fatigue, anemia, and inflammation in the body.
How to Use Ashwagandha for Height
Ashwagandha benefits for height is something that most people today are growing increasingly familiar with.
Ashwagandha height supplement is available in several different forms. You can consume winter cherry for height in the form of churna, tablet, and powder along with milk or ghee or even water. Here are the types of milk that you could mix Ashwagandha with.
Also, know more about taking Ashwagandha and what is the best time to take Ashwagandha to see visible results.
Also Read: When to take Ashwagandha: morning or night?
Ashwagandha Churna for Height Increase
This is ideal for consumption for people who are looking for Ashwagandha height benefits. Churna, when consumed with water, gets easily absorbed in your system and works faster.
How to consume Ashwagandha Churna for Height?
Ashwagandha churna is available in dry form. Make sure that you consume this churna after dinner. It works best with a complete diet.
With What Should You Consume Ashwagandha Churna for Height Increase?
Since Ashwagandha churna is available in dry form, you need to consume it with water.
Dosage of Ashwagandha Churna for Height Increase?
You can take 1-2 spoons of the same and then consume them once every day. Here is a detailed account of the dosages of Ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha Tablets for Height Increase
This is ideal for people on the go and is looking for quick fixes. You can pop a simple tablet and get benefitted from this ancient herb.
How to Eat Ashwagandha Tablets for Height Increase?
Ashwagandha tablets for height are readily available at several medical shops. You can buy the same and eat it at your home after your meals every day.
With What Should You Take Ashwagandha Tablets for Height Increase?
You can consume Ashwagandha tablets for height increase by swallowing them with a glass of lukewarm water.
What's the Right Dosage of Ashwagandha Tablets for Height?
You can consume 1-2 tablets every day, after meals, with water. Keep a close eye on any reaction to your body or uneasiness though the chances for this are minimal.
Ashwagandha Powder for Height Increase
Ashwagandha powder is one of the best forms of Ashwagandha for people who prefer their medicines in the powdered form.
How to consume Ashwagandha Powder for Height?
- You can consume Ashwagandha powder for height mix by mixing it with water or milk.
- You can have this twice every day, after your meals.
What is the Right Dosage of Ashwagandha Powder for Height?
Only one tablespoon of Ashwagandha powder needs to be consumed every day. It's also advisable to consult a doctor to confirm the dosage.
Conclusion on Ashwagandha for Height
Ashwagandha for height growth or winter cherry for height is one of the safest herbal supplements. It is always advisable to consume herbal supplements when it comes to your health. Consume Ashwagandha for height increase after consulting with a doctor or medical expert first on the dosage. Like other health supplements, Ashwagandha needs to be taken in moderation to avoid Ashwagandha's side effects.
Which Ashwagandha Powder is Best for Height?
There are several Indian Ashwagandha powder brands available that help in increase of height. Some of the popular Ashwagandha powders best for height increase include:
- Patanjali Ashwagandha powder for height
- Dabur Ashwagandha powder (Churna) for height
Does Ashwagandha with Milk for Height Work?
Yes, you can take Ashwagandha with milk for height increase. Take 1/2-1 tsp of Ashwagandha powder and mix it with milk and take it once to twice every day after your meals.
- Krutika Joshi, Swagata D Tavhare, Kalpesh Panara & Praveen Kumar, January 2016; Studies of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera Dunal)- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303343480_Studies_of_Ashwagandha_Withania_somnifera_Dunal
- L C Mishra, B B Singh & S Dagenais, August 2000; Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): a review- Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): a review - PubMed (nih.gov) - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10956379/
- Narendra Singh, Mohit Bhalla, Prashanti de Jager, Marilena Gilca, July 2011; An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/