Is Erectile Dysfunction the root cause of all your bedroom woes? Ayurvedic medicines containing Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Homeopathy, and natural treatments can treat your Erectile Dysfunction.
While Viagra is the most popular cure for erectile dysfunction and impotence, it is not the only treatment.
Ayurvedic medicines, homeopathy, and natural treatments can treat your erectile dysfunction too and provide a long term solution.
Not only that, many of these treatments also benefit other parts of your body.
These are not instant solutions like Viagra, but instead they show natural and organic results over 3-6 months when you use them consistently.
Make sure to take the right dose of these ayurvedic treatments and most importantly, make it a part of your routine to see how effective ayurveda and homeopathy can be for erectile dysfunction and impotence.
Also Read: Ayurvedic Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction: Ashwagandha And Safed Musli
Ayurvedic treatments to treat your erectile dysfunction
Certain Ayurvedic herbs that can help cure Erectile Dysfunction in men are as follows.
Shilajit: an ayurvedic treatment to your erectile dysfunction
What is shilajit?
Shilajit is a sticky ayurvedic medicine made over centuries. It is found in the Himalayas.
Shilajit can increase testosterone levels in the body, fight infertility by increasing sperm count and keep aging at bay with its rich composition of antioxidants and fulvic acid.
Also Read: How to take shilajit?
How does shilajit cure erectile dysfunction?
Shilajit is a tested and proven ayurvedic cure to treat erectile dysfunction.
It ensures powerful male potency, promotes vigor and strength during sexual intimacy.
Erectile dysfunction can be naturally treated with Shilajit without a doctor’s prescription.
When taken in the right doses shilajit is extremely effective and cures erectile dysfunction without any side effects.
How to consume shilajit?
Shilajit is available in liquid and powder forms. You can take shilajit powder twice a day with milk.
If you opt for liquid shilajit, dissolve a pea size in liquid and drink one to three times a day (depending on instructions).
Shilajit Dosage for ED
The daily recommended dose of shilajit is 300 to 500 mg per day.
Though a doctor’s prescription isn’t necessary to consume shilajit for erectile dysfunction, you must consult your doctor about the dose of shilajit that is best to treat your case of erectile dysfunction.
Consuming shilajit for erectile dysfunction takes place in 4 stages.
Drinking alcohol while consuming shilajit is prohibited
Caution while consuming shilajit for erectile dysfunction
Shilajit is effective in tackling and curing erectile dysfunction but you need to keep in mind the follows:
- Do not consume raw or unprocessed shilajit. Heavy metal ions, free radicals, fungus, and other contaminants in raw shilajit can make you sick instead of curing your erectile dysfunction.
- In India, Patanjali is one of the leading brands in ayurvedic medicines. If you opt to purchase Patanjali shilajit to cure your erectile dysfunction, make sure that it is purified and ready to use.
Also Read: Shilajit for erectile dysfunction
Shilajit gold: a herb packed ayurvedic capsule
What is shilajit gold?
The difference between Shilajit and Shilajit Gold is that Shilajit Gold has shilajit with extra ingredients like edible gold, ashwagandha, Safed Musli & Kaunch Seeds.
How does shilajit gold cure erectile dysfunction?
Shilajit gold is rich in antioxidants that improve your immunity and memory. It is anti-inflammatory and energy-boosting.
These benefits help Shilajit gold to counteract many symptoms associated with erectile dysfunction.
How to take shilajit gold?
Take 1 Shilajit gold capsule with lukewarm milk after your dinner. Continue this once a day for 2-3 months for better results.
Ashwagandha- a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction
What is ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a herb that is grown in India and looks like a tiny tomato.
Ashwagandha gives you better endurance, boosts your testosterone, and relieves stress.
All these benefits ensure that ashwagandha will give you a healthy erection.
How does ashwagandha cure erectile dysfunction?
When you start taking ashwagandha, nitric oxide production is stimulated in your body.
This dilates blood vessels that carry blood to your penis which increases the chances of you getting an erection.
Ashwagandha’s natural stress-relieving properties prevent the stress hormone cortisol from constricting blood vessels in your penis.
Ashwagandha, therefore, reduces stress and improves your sexual potency.
Also Read: How to take ashwagandha?
How to consume ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is available as a powder, as a pill and even as a tincture. The pill form of ashwagandha is commonly referred to as tentex forte. Tentex forte does not have ashwagandha alone. It has a combination of other herbs alongside Ashwagandha. The pure recommended dosage of ashwagandha powder is 500mg – 2 gm per day.
You can adjust your dosage based on your results. Ashwagandha is traditionally consumed at night with milk, ghee, water, or honey.
Here are some ayurvedic ashwagandha recipes to treat your erectile dysfunction effectively.
Buy Natural Solutions designed by experts to improve your sexual performance.
Safed Musli: an ayurvedic treatment to a limp penis
What is Safed Musli?
Found in India, Safed Musli is an ayurvedic herb known to naturally treat erectile dysfunction.
Safed Musli is called ‘Divya Aushadhi’ or white gold in Hindi.
It is an immunity booster and performance stimulant effective against issues arising from impotence like erectile dysfunction. It also helps increase desire and improve intimacy.
How does Safed Musli cure erectile dysfunction?
Research shows that Safed Musli might have anti-inflammatory effects. Research also points to Safed Musli increasing sexual activity and increasing testosterone levels in your body.
How to consume Safed Musli?
Safed Musli is available as a powder or in capsules. The recommended daily dose of Safed Musli is 2 grams per day.
It activates an erectile function so that you can get an erection. Safed Musli is also known to increase sperm count and sperm motility.
In practice, this is like Viagra, but plant-based and does not have an instant effect like Viagra.
What is Gokshura?
Gokshura ( Gokhru or Tribulus terrestris) is an Ayurvedic herb most commonly used for a range of purposes owing to its immunity boosting, aphrodisiac and rejuvenation properties.
Gokhshura when taken along with Ashwagandha helps boost stamina due to which it is beneficial for body building as well as improving the performance in the bedroom. It is also extensively used to manage sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction as it is a natural aphrodisiac and has spermatogenic properties.
How does Gokshura cure erectile dysfunction?
Gokshura (Gokhru) churna is known to have a promising effect on improving men’s sexual health.
Gokshura for sperm-
The churna or the powder has high spermatogenic properties that is extremely effective in treating hypospermia (low volume of semen), asthenozoospermia (i.e. sperm motility), oligospermia (i.e. low sperm count), and enhances spermatogenesis (i.e. sperm production).
Gokshura (Gokhru) as Testosterone Booster-
Being a natural antioxidant, Gokhru improves the production of testosterone and helps to treat conditions like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
How to consume Gokshura?
Gokshura ( Gokhru )is available as a powder or in capsules. The recommended daily dose of Gokhru is 2 grams per day.
In practice, this is like Viagra, but plant-based and does not have an instant effect like Viagra.
Check out the entire list of benefits of this herb Gokshura.
Ayurvedic Medicines for External Application
Himcolin Gel– Himcolin Gel is a natural herbal medicine that may help in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems. Himcolin gel contains numerous ingredients that help in enhancing the vasodilation in the tissue. Himcolin Gel may also help in improving libido.
Some key ingredients that makes up Himcolin gel are:
Jaatiphalam, Jaatipatree, Lavanga, Taja, Mukulaka, Jyotishmati, Karpasa, Vathada, Lathakasthuri, Nirgundi.
Homeopathic medicine for ED
You will have to consult a homeopathic doctor for homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Based on your case and the causes behind your erectile dysfunction, the doctor might recommend the following:
Buy Delay Spray to boost your sexual performance.
1. Caladium – a homeopathy medicine
- This homeopathic remedy can help a man who is aroused but his genitals are not. This can be recommended for erectile dysfunction.
- When the genitals are limp, nocturnal emissions occur without an erection, even if dreams are sex-related. A person who needs this remedy often craves tobacco.
Also Read: Association between smoking and Erectile Dysfunction
2. Lycopodium – a homeopathy medicine that can be prescribed for erectile dysfunction
- Lycopodium for ED or impotence is a homeopathic medicine that can be prescribed to individuals whose stress hormones play up constricting blood vessels in the penis. This causes erectile dysfunction.
- Symptoms, in this case, are lack of self-confidence, digestive issues like gas and bloating, and energy slumps. It is commonly available as lycopodium 200 or lycopodium 1m for impotence. Always consult a doctor before starting a course of the same medication.
3. Argentum nitricum – a homeopathic treatment for men who can’t get erect
- Argentum nitricum can help men who have erectile dysfunction. This homeopathic cure is especially for those men whose erections fail while having sex.
- Symptoms include nervousness with cravings for both sweets and salt.
4. Nuphar Luteum- a homeopathic medicine with several benefits
- Nuphar luteum acts as a testosterone booster and is useful to restore energy and reduce fatigue.
- It helps in strengthening the male generative organs thereby enhancing the sexual performance.
- Nuphar luteum helps in cases where the sex drive is low and further helps relax the genitalia area.
5. Agnus Castus
- Agnus Castus is obtained from the Chaste tree. The medicine is made from the ripened berries of the trees.
- This homeopathic solution is most commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction in older men.
- When a man is completely unable to get erections, in some cases the sexual organs turn cold. The penis remains completely flaccid and relaxed during sex.
- Agnus Castus as a remedy is usually prescribed when the patient is devoid of both sex drive and the ability to perform in bed.
How long does homeopathy take to cure erectile dysfunction?
The time duration needed to cure Erectile Dysfunction using Homeopathy would depend on several conditions such as the type of medicine, age, severity of the problem in hand. It’s always recommended to consult with a physician who can advise you on the best ways of using homeopathic medicines to get maximum benefits.
Natural ways to cure ED
Harvard studies say that there are 5 natural and effective cures to erectile dysfunction. These include:
1. Exercise for 30 minutes daily for curing erectile dysfunction:
Research says that 30 minutes of walking a day was linked with a 41% drop in risk for ED.
So be sure to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. Whether it is walking, running, doing yoga, or hitting the gym, be sure to spend at least 30 minutes exercising to naturally cure your erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat natural and whole foods for curing erectile dysfunction:
A diet rich in natural foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and fish decreases the likelihood of erectile dysfunction.
Eating fewer processed foods like— red processed meat and refined grain serves as a natural treatment to erectile dysfunction.
3. Pay attention to your health for curing erectile dysfunction:
High blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides can damage arteries in the heart, causing a heart attack.
It damages arteries in the brain causing a stroke and ultimately leads to erectile dysfunction since the damaged arteries prevent proper blood flow to the penis.
4. Your size matters for curing erectile dysfunction:
Your waist size matters. A man with a 42-inch waist is 50% more likely to have ED than one with a 32-inch waist.
Managing your weight or weight loss serve as natural treatments to erectile dysfunction as excess fat interferes with several hormones that may cause erectile dysfunction.
5. Pelvic exercises for curing erectile dysfunction:
Pelvic exercises are a natural cure for erectile dysfunction. Pelvic exercises are great in helping you get better erections as it maintains the rigidity of your erection.
By pressing a key vein, pelvic exercises ensure that blood reaches your penis so that can be erect.
Here are some erectile dysfunction exercises that will ensure that you get a healthy erection.
Whats the difference between erecticle dysfunction and impotency?
The former is an occasional inability to maintain or sustain erections. Whereas, the latter is the complete inability to get an erection.
At what age do people generally experience erectile dysfunction?
Generlly such an issue is caused to men post 50 years of age; but it can also happen at any age depedning upon the blood circulation in your body.
Also Read: Psychological help to beat erectile dysfunction
- Christopher C. K. Ho & Hui Meng Tan, September 2011; Rise of Herbal and Traditional Medicine in Erectile Dysfunction Management- https://www.academia.edu/14435917/Rise_of_Herbal_and_Traditional_Medicine_in_Erectile_Dysfunction_Management
- A. B. Bagde & Ranjeet Sawant, January 2013; Klaibya (erectile dysfunction)- A bird eye view through through Ayurveda and modern science- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323832087_KLAIBYA_ERECTILE_DYSFUNCTION-A_BIRD_EYE_VIEW_THROUGH_AYURVEDA_AND_MODERN_SCIENCE
- Dr. Sayeed Ahmad, May 2012; Erectile dysfunction – Homeopathy Management- https://www.homeobook.com/erectile-dysfunction-homeopathy-management/
- Dr. Manisha Bhatia, October 2010; Homeopathy for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment- https://hpathy.com/cause-symptoms-treatment/erectile-dysfunction/