How To Propose To A Girl On Chat
Expressing your feelings does not require the right time or right opportunity. It just requires you to pour your heart in front of someone you love as opportunities are lost in just the spur of a moment.
Here are a few steps to help you:
- Do a little introspection. Before expressing your feelings, first, make sure you are confident of them. Moreover, when you get rid of all the distractions about telling her, that’s when your feelings come out directly from your heart.
- Read her feelings towards you to know what she wants.Talking with her about your relationship status and hearing her feelings about you will make your decision to share a proposal easier.
- Keep your conversation casual as you chat every day. Make her feel comfortable and safe. Treat her like a best friend and build trust. Become a good listener and be there for her in both good and bad times.
- Do something unusual and new on the big day. Write a text expressing the beautiful things that you love about your woman with a personal touch. Follow these steps, and you know all about how to impress a girl by texting.
How To Propose To A Girl On What'sapp
- Don’t text anything inappropriate, be sensible and respectful. You should know what to text and how to text. Before telling her your feelings, send her a voice note first saying that you have something important to say and want her to listen to you.
- Compliment her, and thank her for being a part of your life. Convey to her how grateful you are to have her. Tell her how your journey began with knowing each other better with each conversation and brought you here together.
- We know proposing to someone you love via text is quite frustrating if you don’t receive the reply immediately and also if it’s not in your favor. But be considerate, and give her time to think as you know the last decision will be hers. You should have the calmness and an open mind to accept it with an open heart.
- Follow these small tips while starting a conversation with her on the day you would like to express your feelings towards her:
- Don’t make it too formal, as if you are chatting with her for the first time.
- Don’t sound desperate, as it will make her uncomfortable. Let her take her time if she is busy, and don’t force her to chat at that particular time. Give her space and get back to her when she is free.
- For small talk, memes and nice pictures are always a good choice.
Best Messages You Can Send To Propose To A Girl On Chat
Are you and your special female friend dating for quite some time now, and you’re willing to take your relationship to the next step by proposing to her? Generally, at these times, your mind gets frozen, and you go blank with no words to text her. However, don’t panic. Here are some cute ways to make her feel special in a unique way:
- So long as these stars twinkle in the sky, and for as long as angels are up high, till the ocean runs dry and till the day I die, I will love you.
- Love is not a word to say. Love is not a game to play. Love doesn’t start in April and end in May. Love is yesterday, tomorrow, and forever. Will you be mine to the eternal?
- You’re the bright sunshine in my cloudy life. Can you stay with me forever?
- I promise to love you a little bit more every day. Will you be mine?
- Can you give me directions to your heart? I’ve seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
- The world can turn upside down, but my love for you will be unchanged. Be mine!
What If The Girl Rejects You?
We all know rejection may be hurtful and disheartening, but remember, it is not the end of the world. You should accept her decision, and don’t lose hope or stop loving her because true love is not a switch we can just turn off. Give her enough time to think through it; it is a big decision after all. Finally, try and respect her decision irrespective of what it is.
Pros of Proposing on Chat
- Reduces nervousness and makes you more comfortable as you both are not face to face.
- There is little hesitation as you can take your time to think and frame a perfect proposal message.
- Least expensive way.
- Helps avoid awkward public moments.
- Psychologically, facing rejection over text is a little easier to handle than being rejected to your face.
Cons of Proposing on Chat
- Usually presumed as fake or might be misunderstood as a prank.
- Lack of assurance of responding or writing texts from both ends.
- Least expressive and lacks intense, romantic and adorable moments.
- Also, WhatsApp chats lack privacy.