Winter is almost here. It is a lovely season with no sweat, no prickly heat, no discomfort, but only cuddles with warm woolen clothes. However, deep down in your mind, you are probably worried about the skincare and general hair woes that the winter season’s dry air brings along.
And the most annoying one is DANDRUFF!!
But, what if we tell you to bid goodbye to dandruff this winter and forever? Hang on! Not just dandruff, but maybe, all those skincare concerns that bother you from time to time, such as dry skin, itchiness, skin allergies, pigmentation, and everything in between? Is it possible?
Yes, it’s possible.
To all the men or women reading this! Is it too good to be true?
With Kayakalp Tel, a wonderful formulation with the wonders of Ayurveda, now you can get rid of those stubborn white flakes for sure. So, no more saying no to the black shirts hanging in your wardrobe!
Read More:5 Dandruff Myths You Don’t Know!
What ingredients go into formulating the Kayakalp Taila?
With the perfect blend of the best ingredients curated from nature, Kayakalp helps with various common yet bothersome skin conditions, including dry skin, itching skin, cracked heels, chapped lips, and pigmentation, among others. Here are some of the main ingredients used:
- Bakuchi (Bavachi) seeds
- Karanja (Pongamia pinnata) seeds
- The bark of neem plant
- Sesame Oil
Curious to know more about this magical blend, right? Let’s read on!
What are the uses of Kayakalp Oil?
As the Kayakalp oil is enriched with nature’s goodness, you can use it for various reasons related to your skin. Let’s take a look at some of Kayakalp oil uses:
- Do you avoid wearing black or dark-colored shirts or blazers because of dandruff? Do dry flakes float all around every time you brush your hair? Do you often get acne and pimples on your face because of dandruff? We understand that although dandruff is not a serious complication, it is indeed embarrassing and does not go away easily. Relax; applying this amazing oil will help you get rid of dandruff while soothing your scalp and improving blood circulation.
- Itchy scalp and skin is another common concern that most men come across. And sometimes, an itchy scalp is the main reason behind dandruff. Are you looking for a solution for itchiness? Applying Kayakalp Tel will also help you with dry and itchy skin.
- Many men complain about ringworm, psoriasis, and eczema. These skin conditions can develop due to several factors. If you have tried many skin and medical products and nothing worked, you should try this Ayurvedic formula.
- Besides all these, this oil is loaded with antiseptic properties. Therefore, it can also be used for healing minor scratches, burns, and cuts.
So, this is all about the Kayakalp taila uses/Divya Kayakalp taila uses.
How to use Kayakalp for dandruff?
Did you know that it is not dandruff that makes your scalp scaly and itchy? Those white floaters are the dead skin of the scalp. You have probably tried almost everything, right from washing your hair regularly to taking medications to bid those flakes adieu. However, none of these solutions came out to be that sustainable, right?
But, Kayakalp is different. It is made up of all-natural ingredients that go deep into your scalp and work from within. Plus, due to some of the ingredients’ blood-purifying properties, the oil helps maintain a healthy pH balance of your scalp. The healthier the pH range, the healthier hair and scalp you will have.
Moreover, the oil also helps in decreasing oil production by aiding in proper blood circulation. It is also beneficial in killing the fungus that thrives on oil while making your scalp healthy and dandruff free.
The Kayakalp Vati benefits are many. Get your bottle now!
What is Kayakalpa treatment?
Kayakalp Tail derives its name from the age-old holistic healing approach, Kayakalp Chikitsa, a descendant of Ayurveda. Kayakalp is a Sanskrit term where Kaya and Kalpa refer to body and transformation, respectively. So, together it means that the Kayakalp Treatment can transform your body from within while reversing the forces of time.
So, as far as skin conditions are concerned, the Kayakalp tel can bring about the complete transformation of your body by rejuvenating not only your skin but also your cells. It not only fights dandruff and dry skin; it also helps hair growth and brings a natural shine to your skin. So, are you ready to transform into a new you?
How to apply Kayakalp?
There are two forms of Kayakalp. One is available in oil form and the other as Kayakalp churna, Kayakalp kwath, or powder. The Kayakalp churna also comes with many benefits not only for your skin but also for your overall body. To know more about the Divya Kayakalp kwath or Kayakalp kwath benefits, you can easily search for it on the internet. So, you can apply the oil topically and consume the powder as directed by your physician.
Here is how you can apply the oil:
- Heat the oil till warm.
- Apply the warm oil to your scalp.
- Massage it properly and leave it in.
- Shampoo your hair and wash the oil off.
Read More: 9 Home Remedies for Dandruff
Are there any side effects of the Kayakalp Taila?
- Although there are no side effects of the Divya Kayakalp Taila, it is advisable to contact your physician before using the same.
- Also, make sure not to overuse the oil and apply it as advised by your skincare specialist.
- Dagmar Wujastyk, April 2015; Rasayana and kayakalpa: Rejuvenation and longevity therapies in classical Ayurveda- (8) (PDF) Rasayana and kayakalpa: Rejuvenation and longevity therapies in classical Ayurveda | Dagmar Wujastyk - Academia.edu
- R. Neelavathy, S. Ayyasamy, N. Vithyavani, P.S. Anandan, S. Srimathijee & T. Chitra, January 2014; Kayakalpa herbs - The Siddha nutraceutical for the prevention of cancer- Kayakalpa herbs - The Siddha nutraceutical for the prevention of cancer (researchgate.net)
- Kyra Oliver, November 25, 2015; How to Get Rid of Dandruff — 9 Natural Remedies- How to Get Rid of Dandruff: 10 Natural Remedies - Dr. Axe
- A. P. Clinic, Vadodara, March 2018; What is Kayakalpa Treatment- What is Kayakalpa Treatment (slideshare.net)