Different Ways You Can Use Oil in Sex
Oil sex massage
Oil massage in sex is one of the common uses of oil in sex. You can set up the mood by giving your partner a sensual oil massage. Given below are the necessary steps one should follow while giving an oil sex massage.
- Set up the mood: It’s essential to set up the mood. Find an appropriate place to give your partner a massage. Create a lovely and sensual ambience by lighting up scented candles, play slow music, dim the lights, and choose a good oil for the massage.
- Learn basic massage techniques: You can master the basic massage techniques with the help of youtube videos. Also, learn about the critical areas while massaging to hit the right spots.
- Make it as sensual as possible: The motive of oil massage in sex is to turn things up a notch. Find unique ways to make your partner feel better and turn them on.
Oil massage candles
Oil massage candles are super romantic, and you can also use them for a great foreplay session. These candles are somewhat similar to candles used in wax plays. The main difference is that massage candles melt down into body-safe oils meant to be absorbed by the skin.
Oil massage candles are an excellent option for those interested in temperature play. However, it might get unbearable for your partner if the temperature is too high.
Oil as a Lube
Can you use oil as a lubricant? Oil works as an excellent lubricant. However, it can be an issue if you’re using a latex condom as oil lubes increase the possibility of a ripped or torn condom.
Oil-based lubricants are also known for causing infections, like bacterial vaginosis. Also, oil tends to leave stains on sheets and clothing, which can be challenging to clean up.
Different Types of Oil You Can Use in Sex
You must be wondering which oil is best for sex? Or how to use oil for sex? Here are the five most common oils used for sex.
- Coconut oil: Is coconut oil good for sex? Wondering if coconut oil is sperm-friendly or not? The answer is yes. Coconut oil feels good on the skin, smells good and is one of the safest oil lubricants. However, its antibacterial and antifungal properties may disrupt the pH balance of the vagina.
- Vegetable oil: This oil isn’t safe for vaginal penetration, but can be used externally or for anal penetration.
- Vitamin E oil: Experts often recommend this type of oil for topical application for women suffering from dryness because of menopause.
- Aloe vera: Not only aloe very is beneficial for hair and skin but it is also a great lubricant. Its restoring properties and gel-like texture make it a great moisturiser and lubricant. It is completely safe for both vaginal and anal sex.
- Castor oil: It is also a good substitute for oil-based lubricant. It has many benefits for the skin and is completely safe to use in sex.
Oil Sex Benefits
There are many benefits of using oil as a lubricant. Some of the most common benefits of oil sex are as follows.
- It is practical and easy to use.
- Oils have moisturising properties for easy penetration.
- These oil-based lubes help ease the pain during sex.
Pro Tips - Different Ways to Use it With Your Partner
Here’s a rundown of different ways to use oil in sex.
- Give your partner a slow and sensual massage with oil of your choice.
- Prepare a steamy oil bath for you and your partner.
- Use oils as lubricants during foreplay and intercourse.
Precaution While Using Oil During Sex
Use of oil in sex also has some downsides. Read these precautions carefully before using oil for sex:
- Do not use oil-based lubricants with latex condoms.
- Some oils may increase the risk of vaginal infections.
- Oils can also cause an allergic reaction in some cases.
- Oil-based lubes tend to leave stains on your sheets and clothes.