Still no results from your face fat workouts, and you're thinking, "How do I lose face fat fast?" Surgery could be the preferred alternative for you. When people want leaner, more glowing skin in less time, they often choose face fat surgery for face slimming. These procedures treat a variety of aging symptoms and give you the chiseled face you've always desired. It is a modern approach to aesthetically transforming a round face with minimal self-effort.
Buccal Fat Removal
How can you get rid of cheek fat? Buccal fat removal is a new procedure for removing fat from the cheeks. It's an excellent investment for removing excess fat from the middle of your cheek. This technique slims the cheeks and determines their angles. If you choose this treatment, you would not need to work out to lose face fat.
Who can get it done?
- An individual who maintains healthy body weight.
- An individual with a rounder, fuller face structure.
- Anyone interested in facial feminization surgery.
- A person who does not use tobacco or does not smoke.
- A person who has Pseudoherniation. It is a condition that involves the presence of a tiny rounded fat mass in the cheek due to buccal fat pad)
What is the procedure of buccal fat removal?
Before the Treatment
It would be best if you talked to the plastic surgeon about the following things:
- Discuss your previous medical background and medical history
- Acknowledge your use of tobacco, alcohol, or other drug consumption
- Intake of current medical and health supplements or other multivitamins
- Communicate your expectations out of the surgery in a clear manner.
- Any allergies you suffer from
- Inform about any surgical procedures in the past
During the Treatment
- The first step in Buccal face fat removal is to inject a local anesthetic into your lip.
- Although the patient is not in pain, he or she remains awake during the procedure.
- If you are having several surgeries, you may be administered general anesthesia. In such circumstances, you should see your surgeon regularly.
- A tiny incision will be made within your cheek by the surgeon.
- Outside your cheek, pressure will be applied to reveal the buccal fat layer.
- The excess fat will then be cut and removed by the surgeon.
- Dissolvable stitches are used to close up the cut.
After the Treatment
- To prevent infections, your surgeon can prescribe a medicated mouthwash.
- It would be beneficial if you follow a liquid diet for a few days.
- Immediately after surgery, the face can be bruised and swollen. It should, however, subside once you've recovered.
- It will take at least three weeks for the wound to heal.
- After three months, the results are typically evident. It's because your cheeks need time to adjust to their new form.
Also Read: 5 Exercises to Boost Weight Loss
How Botox Help Remove Face Fat?
- Botox for face slimming may seem strange, but it's a great non-surgical cheek reduction technique.
- A refined form of botulinum toxin derived from the bacteria Clostridium Botulinum is called Botox.
- In concentrated form, it is dangerous; however, smaller quantities are used to remove wrinkles from the face, which is relatively safe to use.
- Through muscle contractions, Botox works on your wrinkles and fine lines and enables the muscles to relax that causes wrinkles.
Also Read: How Spirulina Benefits the Skin
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable substances that are dissolved under the skin's surface. These substances give the face volume and fullness. Your skin begins to sag as you get older. The dermal filler adds bulk to the areas of your face that are deflated. It helps to lift your face and give it a more youthful and defined shape.
Who can do Derma Fillers?
- People with a square or masculine jawline.
- People who want to lower down or reduce muscle stress.
- Those who do not smoke or consume alcohol.
What is the Procedure for Dermal Fillers?
Before the Treatment
- Make sure you're not allergic to anything or have an infection.
- Dermal Fillers should be avoided by people with a muscle or nerve condition.
- Your doctor may advise you to refrain from taking certain medications (Aspirin, sleeping aids, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Omega 3 oils). It is important to diligently follow such pieces of advice.
- Keep consulting your doctor at regular intervals and keep him/her informed about your medications and supplements intake.
During the Treatment
- The filler is injected into the desired muscle with a small fine needle by the surgeon.
- This treatment does not require anesthesia since the pain is minimal.
- It normally takes 7 to 14 days for the impact to fully manifest.
After the Treatment
- After the treatment, do not consume alcohol for at least 24 hours.
- For at least a day, don't touch your lips.
- For the first 24 hours after the operation, avoid other skin treatments such as facials, scrubbing, and so on.
- Sleeping on treated areas should be avoided.
- For the next 24-48 hours, avoid exposure to heat.
- After the treatment, the effects can be seen in 1-2 weeks.
- In the days following the procedure, the patients can resume their regular routine.
- It can take 10-14 days for certain wrinkle reducers, such as Botox or Dysport, to display complete results.
- James M. Stuzin and Rod J Rohrich, November 2019; The Facial Fat Compartments Revisited: Clinical Relevance to Subcutaneous Dissection and Facial Deflation in Face Lifting- The Facial Fat Compartments Revisited: Clinical Relevance to Subcutaneous Dissection and Facial Deflation in Face Lifting | Request PDF (researchgate.net)
- Thais Pimentel, Henrique Hadad, Cristian Statkievicz, and Albertino Gomes de Alcantara-Júnior, August 2020; Management of Complications Related to Removal of the Buccal Fat Pad- (PDF) Management of Complications Related to Removal of the Buccal Fat Pad (researchgate.net)
- Raina D’souza, Ashwini Kini, Henston D’souza, Nitin Shetty, and Omkar Shetty, August 2014; Enhancing facial aesthetics with muscle retraining exercises-A review- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190816/