Safed Musli acts as one of the best natural testosterone booster and helps cure Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Fatigue. Safed Musli is most commonly called Viagra without the side effects and has several benefits. Have you heard about all the hype around Safed Musli or the white musli?
Many men have been using Safed Musli (swet musli) to increase their libido, testosterone and performance in bed.
In fact, Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)is a fantastic herb to improve overall sexual wellness.
Read on to know how amazing Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)- the natural testosterone booster really is.
What is Safed Musli?
Safed Musli or swet musli is an ayurvedic herb and a sexual enhancement herb and has historically been used as an aphrodisiac. This herb is believed to be one of the best natural testosterone boosters.
How does Safed Musli work as a Testosterone Booster?
Testosterone is most often associated with sex drive and plays a vital role in sperm production. It also affects bone and muscle mass, the way men store fat in the body, and even red blood cell production. A man's testosterone levels can also affect his mood. Safed Musli acts as an effective male testosterone booster.
And the best part? It is Natural.
Safed Musli Benefits for Men
Safed Musli acts as an aphrodisiac
In Ayurveda, Safed Musli is considered a Vajikarana. The saponins in Safed Musli help increase libido and sexual desire.
Safed Musli reduces hormone imbalance by reducing stress levels to improve men's libido.
Safed Musli helps increases semen volume
Safed Musli is a rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, steroids, saponins, potassium, and a list of other chemical compounds and polysaccharides- all of this helps produce better quality sperm.
Safed Musli has Anti Fatigue benefits
Known as a Rasayan, a herb that rejuvenates your whole body, Safed Musli provides the required amount of stamina as it helps supply adequate amounts of blood to the penis nerves- thus help last longer in bed.
Safed Musli helps increases sexual performance
Hecogenin, a chemical compound in Safed musli has steroid-like effects that help synthesize anabolic hormones. These hormones allow men to retain nitrogen more readily, which helps men form larger, more bulging muscles during an erection, thereby increasing sexual performance.
Safed Musli benefits men by increasing sperm count
Safed Musli has spermatogenic property meaning it naturally increases sperm count. It improves the testosterone levels, which further enhances blood circulation to the genitals for lengthier erections, increasing the sperm count.
Safed Musli benefits for Body Building
Using chemical-based supplements can deplete the body over time. Safed Musli being a natural herb is a chemical-free alternative to body supplements taken by most body builders. Thus Safed Musli is one such herb which is very beneficial and effective in bodybuilding. Safed Musli helps in providing proper nourishment as well as strength. This helps give good strength to the muscular system and any individual, leading to a good build-up of muscles, finally leading to a good and attractive physique.
Safed Musli benefits for Hair
Safed Musli acts as an adaptogen, thus decreasing stress. This directly impacts and solves hair loss issues that stem from stress problems.
Safed Musli benefits for Premature Ejaculation
Safed Musli helps solve issues of Premature Ejaculation as it increases testosterone levels that increase blood circulation giving harder erections. It also acts as an adaptogen and helps the genitals relax. Stress again can be a major factor contributing to Premature Ejaculation. Safed Musli also has an array of benefits on other erectile dysfunction related issues.
In this way, Safed Musli helps act as a natural testosterone booster and helps cure Erectile Dysfunction,Premature ejaculation, and fatigue, which inhibited sexual desire. Almost a holy grail. Don't you think?
Safed Musli Uses
Safed Musli has a number of benefits due to which Safed Musli has several uses.
Safed Musli is commonly used in Males and has several benefits for males. Here is a list of safe musli benefits.
- The shoots of Safed Musli contain saponins, a natural chemical compound with aphrodisiac, stress-relieving, anti-ageing, health restorative, and health-promoting properties.
- Roots of Safed Musli contain steroidal and triterpenoid saponins- chemical compounds that act as therapeutic agents and play a vital role in many therapeutic spaces.
- Safed Musli plant- It is a rich source of over 25 alkaloids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, steroids, saponins, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phenol, resins, mucilage, and polysaccharides. Also, it contains high quantity of simple sugars, mainly sucrose, glucose, fructose, and the likes.
Does Safed Musli help increase testosterone, you may ask?
All these nutrients together make it one of the best natural testosterone booster.
How to consume Safed Musli?
Safed Musli is available as: Safed Musli capsules, Safed musli extract, Safed Musli powder ( shwet musli churna), safed musli oil, Safed Musli seeds or as roots to buy
The best way to consume Safed Musli is in its natural form that is by consuming the roots directly.
The dried roots of Safed Musli are used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac.
- To maximize Safed Musli benefits- Take about 15 gms of roots boiled in one cup of milk.
- Have it twice daily.
- The regular use of this remedy is valuable in impotence and premature ejaculation.
- Alternately, you can take safed musli powder (swet musli churna) or roasted Safed Musli seeds and have it with milk.
Safed Musli Oil
Oil extracted from Safed Musli seeds is commonly called safed musli oil or musli oil.
It can be massaged on the various organs and is especially used on the penis to improve blood circulation, which then helps increase sperm count and better erections during sex. Hypower Musli Oil is one such oil known to help men with their sexual performance through the mentioned process.
The edible grade of this oil can also be used in cooking.
Safed Musli capsules
One Safed Musli Capsule can be taken twice a day with a glass of milk, after a light meal.
Safed Musli Churna
Take half a teaspoon of Safed Musli Churna or powder, mix it well with a glass of milk and consume twice a day. Make sure to continue this practice for about 2-3 months to see best results. Safed Musli powder benefits are large in number. It acts as a reliever of joint pain and conditions such as arthritis, is a powerful sex tonic for men that increases desire, and manages erectile dysfunction.
How long does Safed Musli take to start working?
This is a question frequently posed on the internet alongside the "How long does Safed Musli take to show results?"
Safed Musli like Ashwagandha and other Ayurvedic Herbs show desired results as long as they are taken regularly and are woven into the daily routine. It will take anywhere between 2-3 months, depending on your body composition and conditions to start seeing desired results.
Remember- Patience is key. Ayurveda has time tested magical potions like Safed Musli that serves as a panacea herb to all your health woes.
What are some Safed Musli side effects?
Here are some less visible Safed Musli side effects experienced only when the herb is consumed incorrectly.
- Improper consumption could lead to weight gain
- Redness and irritation if you are allergic to Safed Musli
- Men may face a difficulty in digestion
- May reduce your appetite
Can we take Ashwagandha and Safed Musli together?
Yes, Ashwagandha and Safed Musli can be consumed together. How? Mix 1 teaspoon of Ashwagandha and Safed Musli together in a perfect blend. Then consume daily along with a glass of milk. However, it is best to speak to a doctor before you begin any Ayurvedic course. In fact, Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Safed Musli- all can be consumed in doctor recommended dosage for better general health.
Can we consume Safed Musli with milk?
Consume half a tablespoon of Safed Musli powder by mixing it with warm milk. This can be consumed twice daily or as advised by your Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Vipin Kumar & Bhaskar Mazumder, January 2012; Versatility of Safed musali (Indian Viagra) in Human Ailments- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261171058_Versatility_of_Safed_musali_Indian_Viagra_in_Human_Ailments
- R. N. Biswas., S. 0. Temburnikar; Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Species) - A wonder drug in the tropical zone- http://www.fao.org/3/XII/0110-B4.htm
- Jagdev Singh, April 2016; Safed Musli – Chlorophytum Borivilianum- https://www.ayurtimes.com/safed-musli-chlorophytum-borivilianum/
- Athen Terry, November 2020; Ageless-T Testosterone Review – Is The Perfect Androgen Revitalizing Dietary Supplement?- https://worthychoices.com/ageless-t-testosterone-review/
- Brian M. Bird & Samuele Zilioli, January 2018; Testosterone - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322644633_Testosterone