Wet dreams or Nightfall in men means - sperm emission at night, while men are sleeping. Doctors call this nocturnal emissions which means sperm emissions at night.
When people wonder ‘what wet dreams mean’, they often think of this as a disease or a taboo - one that many shy away from.
It primarily occurs in teenage boys going through the peak of their hormonal changes within the body, but is often experienced by older men as well, and happens as a result of fluctuations in sexual charge.
Through this blog, we want to explain to you why nightfall occurs and how it is a completely normal, natural and biological phenomenon.
That’s not it. We will also cover techniques to control and stop nightfall so that you can sleep without worrying about wet dreams.
What is nightfall?
Commonly known as wet dreams, night discharge, nocturnal emissions, and swapandosh (in Hindi), is a peculiar condition among men in the mid-age or teenage.
In this condition, the person’s brain loses control and the body ejaculates during dreams. Is nightfall natural? Yes, it is. It is universal and normal to have nightfall.
We bring you some of the hesitant notions in this article as to how to get rid of nightfall? Is nightfall normal? Are there any side effects and what are the solutions?
What are nocturnal emissions, and why does it occur so frequently?
Nightfall is a biological development in which some men ejaculate sperm during sleep in the early hours of the morning or late at night. Usually, at the time of puberty, the youngsters undergo a lot of hormonal changes that bring spontaneous erections accompanied by nightfall.
As you grow and become sexually active, the testosterone level starts to deplete, and the frequency decreases. Read the natural ways of increasing your testosterone levels
Although, excessive nightfall (several times per week) is highly alarming and is caused by unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, abstinence from sexual activity for a long time, frequent masturbation, watching too much porn, excessive drinking, smoking, failure to control emotions, anxiety, and stress.
Nightfall side effects
Nightfall side effects can make you feel embarrassed and can affect the mental and sexual health of the male. Some of the often-spotted nightfall side effects that are worth noting:
- Nightfall can cause pain in knees
- Nightfall can lead to poor concentration
- Nightfall causes Wooziness
- Nightfall leads to constant weakness
- Nightfall causes Insomnia
- Nightfall can cause loss of memory. Try nootropic for better brain activity.
- Nightfall affects mood swings
- Nightfall causes loss of hair
- Lack of self-confidence
- Nightfall leads to dark circles
- Nightfall causes erectile dysfunction
- Nightfall is one reason for premature ejaculation
- Nightfall causes pain in testicles
- Nightfall can lead to cramps in the pelvic region
- Nightfall leads to stress
- Nightfall leads to poor vision
- Nightfall causes backache
How to stop nocturnal emission (nightfall)?
Nocturnal emission cure is easy once the cause is recognized. However, few natural treatments can cure the problem without hampering the sex life of a man.
- Change in the diet for nightfall solution
- Home remedies for how to get rid of nightfall
- Swapandosh Medicines
- Lifestyle changes for nightfall control
- Ayurvedic treatment for nightfall
- Meditation helps control nightfall
- Regular exercise
Change your diet for nightfall solution
Light and easy to digest food like tinda, figs, lauki, torai, moong dal, sitaphal, gajar, etc., can cure the condition and ensure you have physical and sexual strength. Start with L- Arginine for increasing your sexual strength.
If you are looking for a nightfall solution, avoid taking acidic and difficult to digest food like eggs, meat, paneer, cream milk, fried items, and rajma. Food rich in aphrodisiac properties like pomegranate, onion, and garlic will keep the reproductive organ healthy.
Home remedies to stop nightfall
You can mix and match the nightfall remedies as per your convenience and preference.
- Juice of fenugreek foliage mixed with honey is an effective nightfall solution. Mix 1 teaspoon of fenugreek powder with 1/2 teaspoon of honey every day during bedtime.
- Amla churna or amla juice is a good nocturnal emission cure.
- Eating garlic can enhance the blood flow in the genitals, an effective nightfall remedy. Also try dark chocolate for a better sexual health.
- Mixing bottle gourd juice with sesame oil in equal quantity and massaging it on the scalp before bed has a cooling effect and helps in the nocturnal emission cure.
Swapandosh Medicines to stop nightfall
Swapandosh medicines can reduce the frequency and severity to the bare minimum. It is vital to take out extra toxins from the body and then rejuvenate the reproductive system. Divya Chandraprabha Vati for nightfall helps in treating premature ejaculation in men. After the meal, two tablets twice a day is recommended.
Lifestyle changes for nightfall control
By now, you have a great body with no nightfall problems but how to prevent it from coming back. Prevention has to go hand in hand with cure, so by developing healthy habits, you will not be jerking on and off. Essentially, you need to maintain sleep hygiene.
We strongly recommend the following list in your daily regimen.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing at night
- Enroll in productive media instead of sexually stimulating content
- Always urinate before sleeping
- Avoid too much masturbation
- Do not sleep on your stomach
- Take light food at night and 2 hours gap before you go to sleep
Ayurvedic treatment to stop nightfall
Nightfall remedies like ashwagandha, gokshura can assist in reducing stress and fatigue in men. Ashwagandha cure nightfall and maintains the level of the sex hormone that enhances the circulation of blood in the genitals resulting in long-lasting erections for a considerable amount of time.
Both the herbs boost sexual health and stamina. Ashwagandha can be consumed in capsules or extract even with tea. Gokshura churna for nightfall is mainly consumed 1-2 gram with honey or warm water before or after the meal. Give it sufficient time to affect the body as changes are not instant.
Meditation for Nightfall Control
Meditation is an effective way to control nightfall. Mostly nightfall is due to frequent masturbation, sexual fantasies, watching pornography, and sex talks. These thoughts indulge man in unwanted activities. Practising meditation controls nightfall and creates a stillness in the mind, body, and suppresses sexual desires.
Best Exercises to stop nightfall
If you are wondering how to stop nightfall by exercise? Then, yes! By doing regular physical activities like running, yoga for swapandosh like cobra pose, cow face pose, shoulder pose, et al. weightlifting, and jogging for an hour in the morning can distract men and be a nightfall solution. Four best exercises for nightfall:
- Sit on the floor in a cross-legged position for at least 15 minutes to give pressure with your buttocks to improve the strength of anal muscles.
- Sit and bend for at least 50 times continuously before going to bed.
- Try to relax the thighs and buttock muscles while lying on your back and raise your knees to bring it to the chest.
- Skipping about 200 times before bed can be a nightfall solution.
- Abdullah Gul, Emrah Yuruk, and Ege Can Serefoglu, January 2020; Frequency of nocturnal emissions and masturbation habits among virgin male religious teenagershttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30606622/
- Calvin Kai-Ching Yu and Wai Fu, September 2011; Sex Dreams, Wet Dreams, and Nocturnal Emissions- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232447673_Sex_Dreams_Wet_Dreams_and_Nocturnal_Emissions
- Barbara Shively Mathew; Nocturnal Emissions: A Comparative Study of Male Experiences and Reactions- https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3324&context=etd
- National Health Portal; Kasrat-e- Ihtilaam (Excessive Nocturnal Emission)- http://nhp.gov.in/kasrat-e-ihtilaam-excessive-nocturnal-emission_mtl